The Mission of the Cypress School District is to provide a school/community environment which promotes the development of each child’s maximum potential…” The Office of the Superintendent and the Board of Trustees work together to accomplish this goal. Education is a community endeavor, but it is the District’s responsibility to provide an equal educational opportunity for all children and to encourage each to achieve optimum potential.
As the Chief Executive Officer, the Superintendent, along with the Board of Trustees, establishes the long-term vision for the District and ensures accountability to the local community. In addition, the Superintendent’s office provides the following:
- Board agendas and minutes
- Board Policy and Administrative Regulation adoption and monitoring
- Oversight and management of each department and the school sites
- Establishment of complaint procedures to ensure due process
- Maintenance of community awareness through release of public information
- Articulation of educational issues through newsletters
If we can be of assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact our office.
Phone: (714) 220-6911
FAX: (714) 220-6909